VIENNA – Shanghai General Motors Co. Ltd., the joint venture of Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. and General Motors Corp., will launch shipments of the Cadillac SLS to the Middle East beginning early next year. Based on the Cadillac STS luxury sedan, the SLS is stretched 4 ins. (10 cm) to compete in China’s chauffeur-driven luxury-car segment and is powered by the Northstar 4.6L V-8 engine that produces 320 hp. The SLS was unveiled at the Beijing auto show in November 2006 and went ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanghai GM to Export Cadillac SLS to Middle East" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.