SHANGHAI — Shanghai TRW Engine Valve Co. (STEVC), a joint venture between U.S.-based TRW Inc. and Shanghai Anting Industrial Corp., begins engine valve production. TRW holds an 86% stake in the venture, which the two companies founded in May 1998 with a total investment of US$10 million and registered capital of US$8.33 million. The parts supplier, which has an annual production capacity of 2.5 million units, imported from Germany an automated production line with the ability to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shanghai TRW engine valve joint venture starts production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.