BOSTON, MA – It was love at first sight, even though Jacquelyn Koslowski only could see the back of the all-new '06 Volkswagen Passat. The rest of it still was wrapped in plastic, freshly delivered to Patrick Motors in Auburn, west of here. Koslowski, 52, went to the dealership in July intending to buy a previous-generation Passat on a friend's recommendation. When she expressed an interest in the newly delivered car, it was unwrapped, test driven, purchased and delivered the next day. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"She Buys the First All-New VW Passat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.