The famous Shelby Cobra, a collaboration between Ford Motor Co. and Carroll Shelby’s AC Cars, celebrates the 40th anniversary of its first delivery on Feb. 2. To mark the occasion, the Petersen Automotive Museum in Los Angeles and Carroll Shelby will exhibit some historic Cobra models, including the Cobra Daytona Coupe. In 1965 six original Daytona Coupes won the World Manufacturers’ Championship and remain the only American vehicles to achieve the feat. The original Cobra Roadster debuted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shelby Cobra Marks Anniversary" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.