Performance-vehicle builder Carroll Shelby International Inc. is readying a Shelby Ford Expedition SUV for November’s Specialty Equipment Market Assn. Show in November, which it eventually plans to sell in low volumes. The SUV promises to carry exterior and interior styling tweaks, in addition to a lowered race-inspired suspension and a performance-tuned engine. The company is working with Ford Motor Co. to develop the show vehicle, although no production timetable is given. Ford’s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shelby Promises SEMA Expedition; Mustang Next?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.