NEW YORK – A new breed of nitrogen-enriched gasoline, designed to “seek and destroy engine gunk,” is now on sale nationwide at Shell Oil Co. fueling stations. Developed in consultation with domestic and import vehicle makers, the new gasoline is available in all three grades to prevent buildup of carbon deposits on intake valves, fuel injectors and in combustion chambers. “With nitrogen-enriched gasolines, our scientists have increased the effectiveness of our cleaning additive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shell Launches More Powerful Gunk-Destroying Gasoline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.