Sonic Automotive Inc., one of the nation’s largest publicly owned dealership groups, is preparing to consolidate all of its dealer management information systems with one vendor – either Automatic Data Processing (ADP) or the Reynolds & Reynolds Co. in the next few months, Ward’s has learned. Two other major retail groups reportedly are considering such a consolidation later this year. It would be a significant change in strategy for the nation’s top dealer groups. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Shootout at IT Corral?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.