Between a rock and a hard place likely will be the feeling for many dealers in the '06 model year. The titanic pressure of continued downward pricing in almost all market segments, but particularly for entry- and middle-market vehicles, will be joined by the new wild card of consumer jitters over bruising fuel costs. Until the new model year is well under way, whether these twin factors force a meaningful shift in what sells and what doesn't is a matter for conjecture. As always, our ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Showroom Showdown" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.