Siam Nissan Automobile Co. Ltd. launches its new Frontier Navara 1-ton pickup truck in Thailand. The auto maker says it is the first pickup in Thailand to feature a 6-speed manual transmission and offers a market-leading 174 hp. Siam Nissan has set a sales target of 40,000 units for the new pickup this year, almost double the 21,000 previous-generation Frontier Navaras the auto maker sold in 2006. Siam Nissan President Thierry Viadieu tells the media the auto maker is aiming for total ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siam Nissan Introduces New Frontier Navara Pickup" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.