Germany’s Siemens VDO and Thai-Malaysian supplier Aapico Hitech plc enter into a 500 million baht ($1.2 billion) joint venture to supply vehicle assemblers in Thailand. Though the structure of the joint venture has yet to be determined, a plant is slated to become operational in Ayutthaya by the end of 2004. The venture is part of Aapico Hitech’s plans to expand its automotive presence. It already supplies dies and jigs for almost all auto assemblers in Thailand, with exports to 25 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens Enters into ASEAN Venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.