Johnnie Cordell Breed is so convinced that the joint venture between Breed Technologies Inc. and Siemens Automotive Systems is the best hope for the future that she's betting the heart and soul of her family company. The Breed chairman and chief executive says the JV, BSRS Restraint Systems, has absorbed 100% of Breed's marketing and sales force. That means that shareholders in Breed are now, in effect, half owners of BSRS, she says. Breed has shuffled all its restraint systems ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens JV Working, Breed CEO Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.