George R. Perry, the aggressive but affable president and chief executive officer of Siemens Automotive, unexpectedly announces his retirement effective Jan. 1 for both personal and professional reasons. For Siemens, a company that is steadfastly denying rumors that its automotive operations could be up for sale, the timing could not have been worse. But Mr. Perry, 55, says his decision to retire is purely coincidental, and that the key factor in his retirement is making more time for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens Loses Perry; New Facility on Tap" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.