Five months after the demise of its joint venture with Breed Technologies, Siemens Automotive finds a new partner, Atecs Mannesmann, the automotive systems and industrial arm that will be spun off from German parent Mannesmann AG this June. In many ways, Siemens' 50-50 partnership with Mannesmann is more extensive than the former Breed Siemens Restraint Systems because Siemens commits its entire Automotive Systems Group to the new venture, to be named Atecs Siemens Automotive AG. But the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens, Mannesmann Form Major JV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.