DETROIT – Don’t tell Wolfgang Dehen that Telematics is in trouble. The president and CEO of Siemens VDO Automotive sees tremendous opportunities for auto makers and suppliers in a variety of areas. “There are very attractive sub segments for automotive suppliers,” he says in his Convergence keynote address. “Driver information is the largest at $3 billion. Equally attractive is electronic road pricing with a growth potential of more than 20% and fleet management,” he says. “I ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Siemens VDO Automotive CEO Sees Telematics Growth Opportunities" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.