The Sierra Club kicks off its “Heidi the Hybrid” program this week, designed as a response to the Republican National Committee’s (RNC) “Reggie the Registration Rig.” The Heidi Hybrid program consists of a 3-member team picked from the organization’s Sierra Student Coalition that will drive a Toyota Prius hybrid car behind the RNC’s 18-wheeler. The big truck is touring the country in an effort to register 3 million voters at special venues – such as professional wrestling events – by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sierra Club Pits Heidi Against Reggie" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.