DETROIT – Helmut Doyen moved from Germany to the U.S. a year ago with an ambitious corporate agenda. Doyen is the key account manager for Sika Automotive Group, which is part of Sika Finanz, the Swiss chemical conglomerate. In automotive, Sika specializes in sound-damping materials, structural-bonding agents and adhesives used primarily on the exterior of vehicle bodies. Sika, for instance, supplies the damping products for the new Chrysler Pacifica sports tourer. But in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sika Targets Interior Adhesives" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.