PARIS – North Americans last year joined Europeans and Japanese buyers in favoring neutral colors for their vehicles. Silver and gray have been climbing in popularity in every market, and in 2001 they were the leaders in all three major markets, says a study by PPG Industries Inc. PPG is the world’s largest producer of coatings for the transportation industry. The group makes its forecast based on colors emerging in the fashion, home furnishing, building products and transportation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Silver Continues Reign as Favorite Car Color" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.