TROY, MI – The revitalization and enhancement of existing automotive colors, along with the development of new coating technologies, will be essential for the next generation of vehicles appearing in the '08-'09 model years, say color stylists at automotive paint supplier PPG Industries Inc. “Color preference has been in neutral mode for so long that we're now starting to see a push for more colors to emerge and for technology to put a new twist on classic shades,” says Lorene C. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Silver to Remain Most Popular Automotive Color" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.