The future of Simpson Industries Inc. appears uncertain following last week's vote by shareholders on a proposal that could eventually lead to the sale of the company at a public auction. At Simpson's annual stockholder's meeting, shareholders decided whether to elect a slate of three directors from a minority shareholder group named Millbrook Capital Management Inc. and whether the company should be put up for sale as outlined in a “shareholder value proposal” sponsored by the same group. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Simpson Industries Future Clouded" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.