SINGAPORE – Singapore’s new-car sales reach a record 81,259 units in 2003, jumping 29% from the 62,960 sold in 2002. The results beat the previous record of 67,158 vehicles set in 2001 by 21%. Figures released by the Singapore Land Transport Authority and the Motor Traders Assn. show six of the top-10 brands saw record sales. They include Toyota, Hyundai, Honda, Mitsubishi, Mazda and Kia. Six other brands also reported record sales, including Subaru, Peugeot, Ssangyong, Chrysler, Saab ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Singapore 2003 New-Car Sales Set Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.