Singapore sales of off-peak cars rose 140% in the first four months of the year to 1,866 units from 776 units at the same time last year. The off-peak cars accounted for 5.3% of all new passenger cars sold by members of the Motor Traders Assn. of Singapore. Getz helping Hyundai to segment sales lead. Last year 2,711 off-peak cars were sold, accounting for 3% of total new-car sales. Off-peak cars can be driven only from 7 p.m. to 7 a.m. weekdays and from 3 p.m. on Saturdays. They ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Singapore Off-Peak Car Sales Up 140%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.