SHANGHAI — Shanghai Allevard Spring Co. Ltd. has a contract with Jiangling Motors Corp., in Jiangxi province, to provide suspension springs and torsion bars for the China Transit van commercial series that Jiangling makes in a joint venture with Ford Motor Co. The move marks a step forward by Shanghai Allevard into China's domestic automotive market. A company official says Jiangling will begin volume orders of coil springs for its NHK light truck series this month, if the products pass a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sino-French parts provider takes on major role" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.