ZHENJIANG — Construction on the East China Teksid Automobile Casting Co. Ltd. plant begins in Jiangsu province. The project reportedly is the largest of its kind and is jointly financed by Yuejin Automobile Group. Co., Shanghai Automobile Industry (Group) Corp. and Teksid Co. Ltd. of Italy, at a cost of US$81 million. Chinese investors and their Italian partners will share the investment equally in the 30-year joint venture. The new company will manufacture about 990,000 units of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sino-Italian venture to make automobile engine cylinders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.