FUZHOU — Southeast (Fujian) Automotive Industry Co. Ltd. says it will realize RMB3.2 billion (US$386.6 million) in sales revenue and RMB270 million (US$32.6 million) in gross profits this year. The largest auto project ever launched with a Taiwanese firm, the joint venture reportedly has generated RMB3.8 billion (US$459.1 million) in production value and some RMB300 million (US$36.2 million) in gross profits in its five-year operation. The automaker says sales exceeded 10,000 units in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sino-Taiwanese JV projects strong profits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.