The SkunkWerks team at Chrysler Group unwraps six new vehicles at the Specialty Equipment Market Assn. show in Las Vegas. The group of in-house enthusiasts show a customized PT Cruiser; a Crossfire adaptation; have fun with a Jeep Grand Cherokee; make a warrior of a Dodge Dakota; morph a Durango SUV into a pickup and pump up a Magnum. Dodge Durango Dude on display at SEMA. The Chrysler PT Speedster, with a Borla dual exhaust and a turbo upgrade kit to generate 235 hp and 260 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Six Chrysler SkunkWerks Vehicles at SEMA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.