TRAVERSE CITY, MI – Six Sigma has saved Ford Motor Co. $1 billion worldwide, with another $400 million in savings through waste elimination so far this year, says Louise Goeser, Ford vice president-quality. A year after singing the virtues of Six Sigma at the automotive conference here, Goeser is back reporting Ford is the only OEM to deploy this data-driven initiative through all its operations globally. The result is improvement everywhere, Goeser asserts, which is “critical to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Six Sigma Still Racking Up Savings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.