KOHLER, WI – Surging BMW of North America Inc. will see another record year, the auto maker’s sales chief predicts. On hand here for a media launch of the new Z4 M Coupe and M6, Howard Mosher, BMWNA executive vice president-operations, tells Ward’s that despite a recent spate of sales records, the company in 2006 will set another. Sales are expected to top the 266,200 BMW-brand vehicles sold last year, he says. BMW Group’s U.S. sales in 2005, including the Mini brand, exceeded 300,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sizzle to Stay in BMW Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.