Despite 2005 financial results that exceeded expectations, Fiat Group still has doubters among the analyst community. â€śIt remains to be seen whether (Fiat Auto SpA) can deliver a sustained improvement given the pressure in the marketplace which has forced considerably better positioned automotive manufacturers like Peugeot (PSA Peugeot Citroen) and Renault (SA) to revise down their guidance and be cautious for 2006,â€ť Merrill Lynch analyst Stephen Reitman writes in an 11-page report. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skepticism Greets Fiat Groupâ€™s 2006 Forecast" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.