VIENNA – Skoda Auto a.s. launches complete-knocked-down assembly of the Fabia at the OOO Volkswagen Group Rus plant in Kaluga, Russia. Up to now, the Fabia was built from semi-knocked-down kits at Kaluga. The switch from SKD to CKD assembly follows the introduction of a facelifted version of the Fabia. Skoda sold 11,304 Fabias in Russia in 2009. Through March of this year, 1,655 Fabias were delivered. The Fabia is included on the list of models eligible for Russia’s vehicle scrappage ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda Begins CKD Assembly of Fabia in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.