VIENNA – Skoda Auto a.s. begins construction on a new technology center at its Mlada Boleslav, Czech Republic, headquarters to be completed by 2008. The facility is being built on a site previously used for industrial and warehousing operations, next door to the auto maker’s current technology building. The new center will be dedicated to the development of chassis, engine and electronic components and will house acoustic and solar testing facilities and light tunnels. It is expected to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda Building New Tech Center at Czech HQ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.