VIENNA – Skoda Auto a.s. will invest $49.6 million to expand its technical center in the Czech Republic over the next three to four years. In addition to a large number of computer-aided-design stations, the center will add new facilities to house testing equipment. Tech center contributed to stretched Passat. or Skoda's flagship Superb. Up to 370 new jobs will be created, about 80% engineering and technical specialist positions. “Investment in our own development is necessary ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda to Expand Technical Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.