GENEVA – Volkswagen AG’s Skoda brand unwraps its latest SUV concept at the auto show here. Dubbed the Yeti, the front-wheel-drive vehicle is meant to take owners to biking and hiking trails but is not meant to traverse off-road trails. The word Yeti is Tibetan for “magical creature” and most often is associated with the mythical “Abominable Snowman” of the Himalayas. The Yeti is the second SUV concept from Skoda Auto a.s., coming off the debut of the Roomster MPV concept that debuted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda Explores SUV Concept" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.