PRAGUE – Skoda Auto a.s. says it will return to Australia in 2003 under the umbrella of Volkswagen AG’s importer, Volkswagen Group Australia. Skoda also is considering exports to other non-European markets, such as Mexico and Indonesia. Separately, Skoda Chairman Vratislav Kulhánek says the auto maker plans the introduction of the successor to the current Skoda Octavia in the second quarter 2004.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda to Export to Australia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.