VIENNA – Skoda Auto a.s., the Czech subsidiary of Volkswagen AG, will begin building new-generation Octavia passenger cars at its main plant in Mlada Boleslav, Czech Republic, Monday, Aug. 9. The new model, which was unveiled this spring, has been in production at Skoda’s smaller plant in Vrchlabi. Octavia switches plants. As the new Octavia goes into Mlada Boleslav, production of the old Octavia is being transferred from Mlada Boleslav to Vrchlabi, which will continue to make some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda to Launch New Octavia at Mlada Boleslav Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.