VIENNA – Skoda Auto a.s. will launch output of the Skoda Yeti, its first compact SUV, in early May. “We have made such good progress on the preparations that we are now working on bringing the production start forward to the 19th calendar week,” Horst Muehl, Skoda’s member of the board responsible for production and logistics, tells Ward’s. The Czech Republic auto maker unveiled the Yeti street version at this year’s Geneva auto show, which is based on the concept vehicle introduced in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda to Launch New Yeti SUV Production in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.