VIENNA – Skoda Auto a.s. will launch complete-knocked-down assembly of its Octavia model next month at the OOO Volkswagen Group Rus plant in Kaluga, Russia. The Russian plant is a joint venture of Volkswagen AG (54.9%), Skoda (32.9%) and the European Bank for Reconstruction & Development (12.2%). “We will be starting with CKD assembly of the Octavia in Kaluga in May,” Horst Muehl, Skoda’s member of the board responsible for production and logistics, tells Ward’s. “This will be a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda to Launch Octavia Assembly in Russia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.