VIENNA – Skoda Auto a.s., Volkswagen AG’s Czech subsidiary, has begun production of the second-generation Superb at its plant in Kvasiny. The auto maker unveiled the new Superb sedan at this year’s Geneva auto show. The Superb is 191 ins. (484 cm) long and will be available in front- and all-wheel drive. Three gasoline engines will be available: a 1.4L 4-cyl. that produces 125 hp; 1.8L 4-cyl. that makes 160 hp; and 3.6L V-6 that generates 260 hp. Additionally, three diesel mills will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda Launches Czech Output of Next-Gen Superb" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.