VIENNA – Skoda Auto a.s., the Czech Volkswagen AG subsidiary, begins sales of its Superb flagship sedan in China. Chinese production of the car began in June at the Shanghai Volkswagen Automotive Co. Ltd. joint-venture plant. The names of Skoda vehicles in China bear an extra identifier next to the model names known in Europe. For instance, the Superb gets the addition of “Haorui,” loosely translated as “better than you can imagine” or “boundless.” The Superb Haorui is available with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda Launches Superb in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.