GENEVA – Skoda Auto a.s. has begun manufacturing 1.2L 3-cyl. gasoline engines for the basic version of the Brazilian-built Volkswagen Fox small car bound for Europe. “We are shipping our 3-cyl. engines for one of the versions of the VW Fox,” Skoda Chairman Detlef Wittig confirms here at the Geneva auto show earlier this month. Brazilian Fox bows in Europe in April. Horst Muehl, Skoda’s member of the board responsible for production and logistics, says the auto maker expects to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda to Supply Engines for Brazilian VW Fox" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.