VIENNA – Skoda Auto a.s. will unveil its next-generation Superb sedan at the Geneva auto show next spring. Volkswagen AG's Czech subsidiary released a photo of the car today without providing any technical data. Serial production of the second-generation Superb, Skoda’s largest model, will start in early March, supplier sources say. “Like the Roomster, the new Superb will have a module platform,” Detlef Witttig, former Skoda chairman and current head of Volkswagen’s global sales and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda to Unveil Next-Gen Superb in Geneva" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.