VIENNA — Hoping to lure more Czech executives and government officials to its product, Skoda Auto a.s. unveils a stretched version of its Octavia car. The new model is 8 cm (3.2 ins.) longer than the standard 54.1 m (177.5 ins.) car with a wheelbase of 259.2 cm (102.0 ins.) vs. the 251.2 cm (98.9 ins). The basic version of the long Octavia, powered by Volkswagen AG's 1.8L 150-hp 20-valve turbocharged engine, is priced at Czech koruna 809,000 (US$25,882) and now becomes the company's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Skoda unveils larger Octavia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.