LISBON, Portugal — With the addition of the SLK32 AMG and the C-Class based C32 AMG, there's now an AMG-modified Mercedes-Benz to fit every taste — if not every budget, considering both of these new AMG models are the cheapest and yet still will deplete the wallet to the tune of mid-$50,000 when they go on sale in the U.S. this summer. Along with the new C and SLK, there now are AMG variants of the S-Class, the CL and CLK coupes, the E-Class and the M-Class sport-ute. The new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SLK, C-Class first supercharging foray for AMG" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.