BRATISLAVA, Slovakia – Kia Motors Slovakia s.r.o., the plant based in Teplicka nad Vahom, near Zilina, is launching a second shift effective today. The plant’s first shift will run from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. and involves 7 hours and 45 minutes of work. The night shift goes from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. and covers 7 hours and 30 minutes of work. The facility currently employs 1,850 people. Last year, Kia Slovakia built 5,015 vehicles, including 4,715 Cee’d 5-door hatchbacks and 300 Sportage SUVs. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Slovak Kia Plant Launches Second Shift" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.