VIENNA – Renault SA importers in Slovenia and Croatia will begin bringing in Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. vehicles, as well, in 2004. Effective Jan. 1, Renault Slovenija d.o.o. was renamed Renault Nissan Slovenija d.o.o., while the Croatian import company changed its name to Renault Nissan Hrvatska d.o.o. Nissans will enter Slovenia and Croatia through Renault importer. Renault is the market leader in both Slovenia and Croatia, while Nissan is not represented in either country’s Top ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Slovenia, Croatia Renault Importers Add Nissan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.