VIENNA – Renault SA’s Revoz d.d. subsidiary in Slovenia will source more components domestically for its upcoming new model, codenamed X44, than it does for the current locally built Renault Clio. The 100% Renault-owned operation will start production of the new car in late 2006. A successor to the Renault Twingo, the new model will be sourced solely from Revoz's Novo Mesto plant. Revoz expects to build 132,500 Clios this year. Regional parts purchasing will include the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Slovenia's Revoz to Hike Regional Sourcing for New Model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.