PARIS – The automobile market in France again skewed toward smaller cars in 2010 and, with the continued support throughout the year of a government bonus for scrapping older models, passenger-car sales slipped just 2.2% to a total of 2,251,736. Delivery of 417,674 light-utility vehicles represented an 11.7% gain from 2009, when businesses put many purchase decisions on hold. Top 10 Cars in France (2010 sales in units) Peugeot 207/206+ 182,996 Renault Clio 161,409 Renault ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Small Cars Dominate French Sales Again in 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.