Want to double your used-car sales? Talk to the Tom Wadler Auto Group in Greenville, MS. Last year, the group’s three dealerships sold 1,300 used vehicles. This year, they are on track to sell 2,600. Derek Frezzell’s Internet depaartment helps dealer group to double used-car sales. A big reason for the phenomenal increase is Wadler’s foray into the World Wide Web. Until May 2002, the group had no real Internet presence. Then owner Tom Wadler decided to make the jump and hired ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Small Investment with Big Returns" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.