Smart GmbH CEO Andreas Renschler, in Japan to help repair ailing DaimlerChrysler AG alliance partner Mitsubishi Motors Corp., won’t give up control of the Smart brand in the interim. Sources indicate Renschler will continue to oversee day-to-day operations of Smart, even while heading a team of highly specialized people from DC that will devise a new plan to turn around Mitsubishi. Renschler and his team will have “a few weeks” to devise a reorganization plan, which will include input ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Smart CEO Remains at Helm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.