DaimlerChrysler AG’s Smart, a unit of the Mercedes Car Group, says the cross/utility vehicle it will launch in the U.S. in 2006 will be called the Formore. Smart CUV to be called Formore. The 4-wheel-drive Formore, also to be launched in other key markets in 2006, will be built at DaimlerChrysler’s Juiz de Fora, Brazil, plant. DC says it will sell half the 60,000 units the plant can produce in the U.S. (See related story: Smart to Develop Unique CUV Platform, Retail Experience) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Smart SUV Named Formore" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.