DETROIT – Ron Wise may be sitting on a gold mine. He is the president of Wise Industries Inc., a small 100-employee supplier of carpeted bed liners – brand name BedRug – for pickup trucks. He sold about 50,000 of them last year on the aftermarket, for $399 apiece. He started the business 10 years ago after working many years in the heavy-truck industry. BedRug cleans out with a hose and will be available on Chevy SSR. BedRug has two layers: a 1-in. (2.5 cm) layer of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Snug As a BedRug" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.